Your loyalty to iPera will be rewarded with lower rates, higher loans, entry into monthly prize draws and special offers from our network of trusted partners. All you need to do is honor your agreement.
At iPera we offer educational information on creditworthiness and how to build and improve your credit score. We participate in Financial Literacy courses with local schools and online. We are here to help and support you, and your community, for your future, today.
At iPera we understand that things go wrong sometimes which might affect your ability to pay your loan back in full and on time.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, or a temporary change in circumstances, iPera will support you.
- Inform us if you think you may have difficulty repaying your loan so that we can discuss your options with you.
- Contacting us at an early stage may help to avoid default charges and collections procedures.
- Default charges may be applied as detailed in the collections policy and in your loan agreement. Further details on our default charges can be found here.
- Your ability to get lower rates and increased borrowing amounts with iPera in the future could be affected if you do not repay on time
- The Credit Information Corporation will be informed of defaulted loans which could affect your ability to borrow from us or other lenders
- We will always try to help you by agreeing alternative repayment options
- If you have problems making your repayment, contact our customer service team who will be happy to discuss your payment options with you